Any Ideas?

Nerdygamergirl

Hi All! I was hoping that some of you might have some advice/suggestions for me. I have been trying to get a MSPP lend for many months now to no avail. It is the last of the big three that I need, but it just doesn't seem like anyone is lending these days. (You would think that SuAP being the most expensive would make it harder to get!) Has anyone had any luck finding a lender recently, and does anyone have any suggestions on how other hopefuls might get lucky?

Thanks a bunch for any advice!

Are you making boards on the Avatar Chat? There's not really much to do in terms of getting a lender's attention other than making a board and hoping they see it. Once they see the board, you'll want to have great account stats if you don't have much collat. Having already been lent SuAP will definitely help you, and I see you're already working on trophies :) Keep at them! Be sure to participate in site events also, and maybe mention on your board why you only have 3 of those trophies with a 7 year account. My only other recommendation would be to work on those stamp and neodeck stats, and mention your new battledome wins since the ones on your lookup are from the old battledome and sub par.

There are two boards up regularly on the AvChat aimed at getting big-item lenders to notice people who need SuAP, MSPP, or BGC. Look for either "Secret Lenders" or "MSPP/SuAP Lendees" in the title. I hear they have some success, so it's always worth a shot.