Defenders of Neopia

I've beat Meuka countless times, but have not been able to advance the game... Does the game still work, what am I doing wrong?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Battledome & Battlepedia Chat'.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Neither Defenders of Neopia 1 nor 2 are working at the moment with the current battledome. Someone more knowledgeable can expand on it but it essentially is on the lower (probably lowest) tier of Neopets' priorities to work on/fix at the moment unfortunately.

The reason Defenders of Neopia isn't working is because the old Battledome stats have not yet been combined with the new Battledome stats. That means TNT doesn't know at what level you are in DoN, so they just paused it altogether.

To stay updated, you can check the status at http://www.neopets.com/dome/beta.phtml.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really hoping this becomes part of this update when the site gets straightened out. I'm sorry I started seriously playing Neopets too late to do this when it was active.

Agreed. I think DoN was active when I was playing neopets in the past, but I didn't know