Be careful - neopets site doing odd things with shops?

AJ11

This morning I have had a rather horrible problem with the neo site I was trying to sell some items in my shop which I do every day with no problems. First the site would not load when I submitted my changes and when I tried again I noticed that the prices I had put in were wrong!! some of the numbers I had put in for example for nerkmid 61999 had appeared in a different box !!

obviously this is pretty bad also some of the prices I had put in had not taken the last digit so some things were in for 399 instead of 3999 eek

when I tried to check my shop for any that had been put in the shop at the wrong price I couldnt get to it it kept saying it wasnt available even though my internet was working fine and other parts of the site were fine too.

looking at my sales history I can see that I have sold a nerkmid for 6199 instead of 61999 which is pretty horrible plus there are red codestones missing that I have a feeling went into my shop at silly prices so they dont show on my sales history.

This has never happened to me before so do be careful everyone :sad02:

Basically the entire site is glitching at the moment.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.