Since NP Is Glitchy...

Ranaki

I figured I'd kill time and whine. Just a warning xP

Firstly, I am REALLY not looking forward to next month. I have to go in to the Dr.'s twice next month. First for a physical and blood tests, second to get the lab results. Also, I will be another year older <_<

Secondly, my Sims 3 is being really slow and draggy since I did the inventors chain to make a Simbot. I'm very tempted to just just turn on cheats and delete him.

Now for the not whining like a baby.

Thank you if you read/commented. It was not necessary, but it is appreciated =3

Sims 4 comes out monday, according to my hunny, he said he's getting it for me on release -woot!-

And yes, WoW has been having DDoS attacks and it's getting really annoying, it seems like it's been going all month. Servers going down for days on end, MASSIVE lag spikes. WoW is also on the verge of releasing patch 6.0 for -what it seems like- last minute beta testing/us to get used to the new ways of the next x-pac. Yay for item/stat squishes <.<

SIMS 4 YOU SAY?!?! Wow, I haven't played the sims in FOREVER. I've had every game since the original one, not all the expansions but a lot of them. I used to play that game for days. I have to go see what the new one is all about now.

And physical/ blood tests sounds pretty routine, so hopefully everything comes back OK

OMG I'm so obsessed with the Sims <3 I absolutely cannot wait for sims 4!! :D except no toddlers?? and no pools?? :O

I feel you on the doctor front -_- I have many appointments next month and bloodwork to look forward to also, yay! so much fun!

Ugh Sims. The last time I played the Sims, my Sim had some pretty awful diarrhea. It seemed like my Sim never got to work or do anything outside, she just took the browns to the Superbowl every 10 minutes and then cleaned the toilets. :O

yep the WoW thing is getting old too...husband was freaking out...i cant wait for 6.0 but im bummed i probably wont have the challenge mode mounts before they go away...i have everything else thats suppose to disappear lol i think the thing im most excited for is the new models for undead

yep the WoW thing is getting old too...husband was freaking out...i cant wait for 6.0 but im bummed i probably wont have the challenge mode mounts before they go away...i have everything else thats suppose to disappear lol i think the thing im most excited for is the new models for undead

I only got the red phoenix mount from CMs, I bought a full GCM run with the guild my druid is currently in. Hunny wants the pally GCM x-mog for my paladin, but I don't use her too much for it to be relevant o.o Maybe my DK, but being melee in GCM runs is so daunting x_@ Doing the Scarlet places as feral was not fun...

I would've done it for my warlock but, being a gnome, he firmly said no, since you can't really see anything on a gnome.

Do you have all of the Shadopan and Archaeology achievements? Those titles that comes with it is going away in 6.0 too.