Success with Mysterious Negg Cave

rowtiderow

Hey y'all!
I usually found myself just doing the Mysterious Negg Cave daily because I enjoyed the puzzle, not because I was getting any good prizes. I feel like I went months with just winning cheap petpets and food.
Anyway, in the past 3 days, I've won 2 Ultimate Icy Neggs, and today I won a Red Poogle Morphing Potion!! I know that none of these things are crazily expensive, but I'm still pretty pleased that i am actually making NPs from this daily! :)

Have y'all had any really good luck with anything lately?

Yes, I have gotten the red poogle MP twice, ultimate icy neggs several times, and a few parasols of unfortunate demise. Most of the dailies are that way, junk, junk, junk, then every once in a while you get something decent. Congrats on your run of luck.

Congrats! That's a lot of luck in a few days!

I think I've gotten two icy neggs total. And a red poogle morphing potion. Early on, before the price deflated I got a hasee. And I've gotten another one since.

I wouldn't necessarily classify this as "success" but I've been making sure to complete the puzzle every day in hopes of getting the avatar. But it turns out that I've had it for quite a while and that I'm just a massive derp. So that's embarrassing...

wait! what??? you can actually get good things from this? :O this is news to me lol

the puzzles are pretty fun, but I gave up doing it since the prizes were so lame....but seeing that they're not always so lame....off to complete my daily puzzle! :D

I like playing the negg cave. Usually I get food which is always appreciated, and I've gotten quite a few ultimate icy neggs and bags of infinite neggs and such. I've gotten red poogle morphing potions but I'm not sure if those were from this daily or a different one. The avatar is pretty fun to have too.

I did get two Magical Pirate Krawk Plushies from Anchor Management within two days of each other last week though, so that was really good.

I've received the red Poogle MP a few times, never knew there was a negg in it though. I've also won the blue Xweetok MP from Grave Danger a couple of times. Other than that, it's mainly been junk from both.