New Daily Coming Soon: Kiko Pop

Mouseykins

Earlier today, a new daily titled Kiko Pop was found in Kiko Lake, however it has since been removed. Stick with TDN as we wait for the release of this new daily and unreleased avatar!

kikopop.gif

Update: The daily was taken down (likely due to severe glitches) and the link above will redirect to the homepage. Since the daily is down, the avatar is also unavailable for now.

Looks like we may not finding anything new on this until Tuesday when they get back in the office. I was expecting something to be in the news today, but nope. The suspense!!

Looks like we may not finding anything new on this until Tuesday when they get back in the office. I was expecting something to be in the news today, but nope. The suspense!!

D'awww, that's SO frustrating! I hate it when a glitch happens on a Friday, and the holiday makes things even worse -_-

Thinking about it, it seems TNT once again is doing improvements for the casual players only. A daily is cool, but it's not that impressive for long-time players as a plot or something would be. Sigh.

It's something new to do everyday and a new avatar, so I'm happy. Sure a plot would be nice but I'm not in any real hurry for one.

That sounds like an interesting new daily too bad it won't be fixed until Tuesday.Oh well I guess I'll train some of my neopets during the weekend to pass time.