Hi TDN! My friend, my brother and I recently created an offsite adoption database. We'd love it if you checked it out!

adoptneo

We are located at adoptneo.com.

We created this site as a more user-friendly spinoff of Neopound, as my friend was one of the co-owners of that site. The only thing this database needs is pets, and we'd love for you guys to help us out with that!

Some features:

- PHP Based, Website maintains itself

- Search engine and Advanced Search that offers the following specifications:

Color, species, RW/RN status, UC status, and BD status.

In Advanced Search, you can look up pets based on name format, gender, conversion status, and by the first letter of the pet's name.

- Editable on-site petlookups

Included on these pages are contact information, foster information, tags (UC, RW, etc.), and rules page/rules guidelines.

- Editable on-site userlookups

Included is the list of all of your pets up for adoption, a small editable description for you to personalize, the owner's main account, and the best way to contact them.

- UFQA section for pets with a less than 2-week adoption period

- User friendly foster page that can detect UC status, pet color, and pet species.

Hope we can see you guys there soon!

This is a pretty awesome site you've made, hopefully you'll be recognised by TNT so it'll be easy to refer to you on PC

-although it appears (aka. don't take my word for it/rick your account) that neopets has calmed down a little when it comes to people talking about neo related sites on the boards.

Out of curiosity... Why are you using phtml? >.<

Also, should probably add some regex checks or other check to your registration form (seeing how you don't even seem to have an if (password == pass2) or (email == email2) check).

This is a pretty great idea, because I use my lab account for zapping pound pets to improve their chances of being adopted. But it's not always easy getting them adopted out. I think I will make an account on your site as soon as Darlsan turns into a desirable colour/species :D