Yay for being one!

DesertRose

My Neopets account, and my Tyrannian Lupe, turned one today. When asked about a birthday gift, SanguisLupe told me "Get rid of that sissy brother of mine! Camouflage is a cool color, but on a Cybunny? That's just plain embarrassing!" I told him that Dusty wasn't going anywhere.

At least he didn't argue about his older sister, a Maractite Peophin.She was originally yellow, and then I got a FFQ. I painted her Maractite because it looks so amazing on peophins.

Btw, thank you WhiteWolf for all your help. I never would have made it this far without you!

Wow congrats!

I really like your maractite peophin. I really like the look of the maractite peophin & the water peophin ^^

Happy birthday to you and to SanguisLupe! I hope the RE faeries were good to you today! :)

Funny you should say that. I just finished an earth faerie quest. Dusty's speed was improved. I should have given it to SanguisLupe, but his speed is impressive already.

Now if I could just find an avatar I like.

Wow congrats!

I really like your maractite peophin. I really like the look of the maractite peophin & the water peophin ^^

Thanks! I wasn't sure about the wings/background combinaton at first. Now I think it gives her an ethereal look. Customization Contest or not?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Happy Neo-Birthday!

I'll be Neo-13 this November. Does not seem that I've had the account that long yet x_@

Happy birthday!!!

I am about to turn 7 it looks like even though I just returned to neopia last month after being gone for 5 years!

My original account would be 10-12 years old but it was lost long ago. either removed for inactivity for so long or as I grew up I completely forgot my name, password, email or any information belonging to that account, DOH!

Happy Neo Birthday!! Personally, I adore the camouflage colour on Cybunnies, I think Sanguis needs to be more open-minded :P

SanguisLupe, or Lupe, was the only male for eight months. Suddenly he gets a little brother, and he's less than pleased. I'm sure he's getting used to having a little brother. Once he accepts his role as the older brother, things will be fine. I'm sure his older sister will keep an eye on him to that end.

I love all the birthday wishes from everyone! You guys are really great.

Btw, can anyone make a suggestion for an avatar? This search is driving me crazy.