Look who's back!

Sooooo.... It's been a while. A looong while. So I decided to reintroduce myself to everyone out there. In the time I've been gone, I have started college (not fun), painted four of my neopets and morphed two others, am hosting an exchange student, went on tour with my orchestra, and went to two ComicCons.

For those who don't know me (which is most of you) I would die without music. I play three instruments, and am in a local youth orchestra. I want to become an animator, and I like to write. A lot. I have only ever had a pet fish, but I used to volunteer at a zoo. I am planning on traveling to Europe next year, and Japan the year after that. I speak English (obviously), Spanish, and am learning Japanese.

On neopets I am minime9712 and miniaturetalent.

Anyway, that's enough about me. I can't wait to meet all of you and get back into the forums. Hopefully I'll actually stay active this time.

It's nice to meet you! I don't think we've met before as I'm relatively new? well maybe not so new now lol

Wow! You have so many neat life accomplishments! I played flute...not very well...but I did play for 8 years haha

Some day I would love to travel out of the country..I feel like there's so much out there to explore :)

Wow we have a bunch of stuff in common it seems. I also started college (last year), and speak English and Spanish, and am learning Japanese! I am also learning Mandarin Chinese. I'm planning to study abroad in Japan later and to live there for a couple of years after I graduate. I also play instruments (piano and ukulele, learning guitar); that is awesome that you toured in an orchestra! Also, I love Comic-Con and go every year! (:

Oh, and welcome back to Neopets! I recently came back to my account as well!