Way Too Old For This... Oh Well. ;)

mariko86

I guess I should introduce myself on the forums (oops!)... Anyway, I'm Mariko and I hail from Ontario, Canada (Niagara area). I'm 28 and just restarted on Neopets. Am I crazy? Very much so. Am I too old for Neopets? Some may think so, but I don't really care, haha.

A bit about me? I'm university grad and hold BA in Tourism & Environment. I'm currently employed as a Starbucks Barista, and currently considering a post-grad university in New Zealand (I was there 2 years ago & I want to go back). I'm also a self-acclaimed geek and nerd - I love anything Star Trek, Star Wars, LotR, HP, etc.

Feel free to check out my Neopets account on the left (it's only about three weeks old), and add me as a Neofriend, I accept most people.

Pleased to meet all of you! :nerd: :weird: :P

Too old?? :O what?! Never too old for neo ;)

I think you'll find most of the people you meet here are adult neopians. I'm 21, working on my bachelors degree...and procrastinating on work this very minute

I see on your profile you love ancient egypt! I was just watching the "10 greatest discoveries of ancient egypt" on the history channel about an hour ago. xD I have a special fascination with the reign of Akhenaten. And I would love to go visit the great pyramids one day!

I turn 28 later this month, and I've been told age is just a number.

Welcome back to NeoPets and welcome to TDNF ^__^

I'm almost 46, so you're not old...you're just a baby to me, haha! :nerd: :thumbsup: