Throw Pillows glitch?

beruichi

I don't have this skill but apparently I'm using it somehow?

bdglitch.jpg

I've never had this happen before, but today, while fighting Black Pteri, I apparently used it twice in two different battles. What gives? Is the Black Pteri projecting its skill on me? Wish it let me use my weapons though, that would've been a free hit. :ph34r:

Anyone else had this happen to them?

Edit: Okay, I had another faerie abilities glitch, and this time, it's more injurious than the Throw Pillows glitch. :(

lensflareglitch.jpg

Used Lens Flare, but I got damaged, because apparently, the battledome thinks I used Shade instead. Liar. Check out the faded faerie ability icon, I was totally using Lens Flare. And now I try to use it again, but it's now blocked, because I have apparently used it already. What. :grrr:

Not KO'ed yet so I'll try to heal again (but it's utterly pointless since I only have 3 HP left), and it seems my jar is still usable. What gives?

The Battledome is still pretty glitchy. I'd suggest submitting a ticket to TNT to let them know what happened.

For the Throw Pillows glitch, since it didn't let you use your weapons, I'm guessing that the Black Pteri actually used the skill, even though the log said you did. Not sure what to tell you for the Shade glitch. I've had that kind of thing happen in 2-P before when I click too fast for my turns, but I haven't seen it in 1-P.

Yep, I have had that happen to me before too. (Not the faerie ability that I didn't have, LOL) but when I choose something like sear or shade, it didn't work, or used something else completely. Still very "glitchy."