Movie Plans :)

WhiteWolf

I'm seriously stoked for this week. Two of my favorite movies are being re-released for their anniversaries.

Ghostbusters is back for its 30th anniversary. My fiance and I decided to go on Wednesday since it was more convenient for us.

Forrest Gump is also back for its 20th. I love Tom Hanks, and it's really hard not to love this movie. I never saw it in the theaters, so this will be a big deal for me.

Hopefully, I can get in a few more movies before my summer break from work ends.

Gosh, I've not been to the movies in such a long time! I have to travel 30 miles to get to a good theatre for a movie. The best day to go with my movie card is Tuesday when you can get a 2 dollar small popcorn. My brother and I used to go during the summer. We'd bring our own candy, and I'd always order a medium popcorn and two medium drinks with some white cheddar seasoning and we'd watch the movie, and then get some dinner later.

Sometimes we still do the same thing at home with popcorn, Cokes, candy, pizza, and Netflix. I'm a horror movie junkie, but my brother likes comedies. Still, it ends up being a good night. :D

My fiance is a horror movie junkie. The guy has every Stephen King movie and book ever put out. He's missing only two, and those will be on his Christmas list. I like action or foreign movies.

I love watching movies in theaters. It's always a big treat to me for some reason. As long as I have good company. Watching movies at home is fun too but I really love movie snacks :P I remember as a kid always eating Buncha Crunch when I went to the theater.

I like a variety of movies, with the exception of horror.