Little doubt about the Dreams and Nightmares Capsules thing

So, I have a problem with the wording of this event. Here we go:

Since the new Mystery Capsules appeared in the Mall and the old ones were gone, we were guaranteed to get a themed item, right? I mean, instead of getting a random item from the Mall and maaaybe a themed item, we'd have a pool of themed items, some 'normal', some bonuses, and then we'd definitely get a themed one, and then maybe a bonus one, right?

But the wording of the Dreams and Nightmares capsules description is confusing me: they sound just like the old capsules!

"You think you know everything there is about Neopia... then you step into a dream! This capsule is the first of eight in the Dreams and Nightmares Mystery Capsule Adventure. Open it to receive one item worth 150 NC (or more if you are lucky) from the NC Mall! This capsule also has a chance of awarding one of four limited edition bonus items!"

So, if I buy one of these Dreams and Nightmares capsules, it's not guaranteed at all that I'll get one of those dream/nightmare items, right?! There's a chance I'll just waste 150NC and just get an ordinary NC Mall item, right? :(

Or did I get it wrong?

The only way I'm participating in this event is if we're guaranteed one themed item per capsule, but the way I interpret it, that's not the reality, is it? :(

Aw, bummer! Not participating, then. :mellow:

On the bright side, at least I'll save NC... :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks, Ruto!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.