New Daily: Kiko Pop Now Released!

hrtbrk

Is it a once a day daily or more often? Does anyone know? c:

It's once a day - I'm pretty sure it's once every Neo-day as opposed to every twenty-four hours (like the movie theatre daily).

Tried on Standard, and missed. I don't particularly like Elvin's snark. >.>

Thoughts on the avatar? Will it be simply random? Will we have to win on Hard? This could be interesting.

It's so nice to have a game like this that isn't NC related. Rather refreshing.

Oh no, not a new avatar! Ugh!

Got a Green Wocky Plushie on easy because I'm a scardey-Kad.

I would love to try it, but as usual most things on neopets aren't compatible with Mac. Now I have to turn on my PC.....

Umm that's not true. I use a mac for EVERYTHING and I have no problems what so ever. You may need to install/update Adobe Flash Player or something with your browser is off.

This daily seems interesting and it'll be interesting to see what the requirements are for getting the avatar. I'm kind of hoping it's not random. I usually have no luck with the random daily avatars.

Umm that's not true. I use a mac for EVERYTHING and I have no problems what so ever. You may need to install/update Adobe Flash Player or something with your browser is off.

This daily seems interesting and it'll be interesting to see what the requirements are for getting the avatar. I'm kind of hoping it's not random. I usually have no luck with the random daily avatars.

Macs may be a little slow when it comes to certain things, but they're not completely incompatible with anything, unless it's a Windows-only program, of course. (I think even those really old ones with actual glass for the screens can still function with Neopets - I checked, they have them at my school :P).