New Daily: Kiko Pop Now Released!

hrtbrk

I'm such a doofus for thinking I had to grab the darts off the wall. Poor Elvin ended up being my target.

That is what I did too. LOL. Oh well, there is always next time. I'm sure we aren't the only ones :rolleyes_anim:

I tried on Standard and got an Underwater Net Background - no avatar yet, though.

I'm guessing it's random but may have a higher chance of awarding the avatar if you play on Standard or Hard.

I ended up getting the avatar on normal difficulty and got a treasure map negg as a prize. 8C

Ooh, I am soooo Jealous!! Congrats. I tried normal difficulty yesterday, AFTER I realized you don't grab the dart of the wall first ( ;) Ruto), but it bounced right off of the balloon. Hmmm, I am not having much luck with this daily. :sad01_anim: LOL. Seems like some people got some pretty cool stuff though. congrats to everyone. I am going to try again today. Maybe I can hit the board today.

Yay!! I did it! I got a checkered cake. whoopie. LOL

What a precise throw. You have a real knack for this, I think. Here is your prize:

Meerca Cinnamon Bun

Not sure really what the technique is here. Seems to be like Coconut Shy. On standard - yesterday I missed, but today I did the same thing and got a prize.

Umm that's not true. I use a mac for EVERYTHING and I have no problems what so ever. You may need to install/update Adobe Flash Player or something with your browser is off.

This daily seems interesting and it'll be interesting to see what the requirements are for getting the avatar. I'm kind of hoping it's not random. I usually have no luck with the random daily avatars.

Oops, meant iPad. My bad. Same with flash games. No go.