New Daily: Kiko Pop Now Released!

hrtbrk

Got the avatar today! And lotus leaves. (Which I then needed for the coincidence... success?)

(Popped one on Super Hard)

Congrats on getting the avatar!

Do you know which color you popped and if it had a band-aid on it?

I tried 3 days on Hard - just bounced and no pops.

I've tried 3 days on Easy now and get little prizes each time, but no avvie :(

I think I'm going to try on Standard from now on, since at least one person confirmed they got the avvie this way.

I popped a balloon on Standard and got Nostalgic Faerieland Archway.

It seems that if you try to hit the centre balloon, it's more likely to bounce off (I hit one of the ones on the very outer ring).

Is there any technique or it's just pure luck? I've tried on Standard for 4 days and nothing. It says I'm trying to pop the Kiko's eye or something like that. I totally don't get what I'm supposed to do, what am I doing wrong :(

I think you have more chance of popping a balloon if you try to hit the ones on the outside of the wheel - many of the times I've aimed for the centre balloon has had the dart bouncing off. I'm not sure if balloons with bandaids are more likely to pop.

I also go for the outside balloon. I kept missing the center one...seems like you wouldn't since it stays in one place.

I've gotten Nachos With Cheese, Jungle Cliff, and Sticker Album the first day before they took it down. Nothing really great, and no avatar yet. I've only tried standard.

Looks like some people are getting some pretty cool prizes though.