Happy Draik Day!

Ruto

Heh. I am very sure that outfit is a reference to something.

Not too fond of those colours, though. They look a little off. Apparently Draiks have no bones in their wings xD

They won't be releasing any in the Create a Pet page, right? You have to hatch them from an egg?

Draiks and Krawks are not released from the Create-a-Pet page on their pet days - you have to hatch them/bring them to the Fungus Cave.

Draiks and Krawks are not released from the Create-a-Pet page on their pet days - you have to hatch them/bring them to the Fungus Cave.

Ugh, that's what I thought. It's too bad, I was really excited for about 2 seconds because I thought I would finally be able to get a Draik before I realized. Oh well, at least y'all Draik owners got some new colours and clothes!

OH MY GOSHHHH

These clothes will look PERFECT with My Daenerys Targaryen Themed draik. I've been having trouble finding a dress....but THIS. and the hair works much better than the silver wig :D

so much happy :D

I actually really like both the colours. The green/blue of the pastel is new and unique to the other pastel pets. :) I also think I recall a member here who was waiting and waiting for a transparent draik to be released, so hopefully she sees this!

Apparently Draiks have no bones in their wings xD

If I had to pick something I didn't like about the new colours, this would be it. It's especially sad since wing bones are SO COOL! :(

Can you get a draik from a lap ray zap??

I do like the pastel draik. Very pretty.

Can you get a draik from a lap ray zap??

I do like the pastel draik. Very pretty.

Sadly, the only ways to get a Draik are morphing, transmogrification, or hatching one. Same goes for Krawks.

Heh. I am very sure that outfit is a reference to something.

Not too fond of those colours, though. They look a little off. Apparently Draiks have no bones in their wings xD

I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out, and now it's all I can see! They must have bones in their wings, maybe the designer got tired and was like 'forget it'

OH MY GOSHHHH

These clothes will look PERFECT with My Daenerys Targaryen Themed draik. I've been having trouble finding a dress....but THIS. and the hair works much better than the silver wig :D

so much happy :D

The question is how much will the wig cost? Current neopoint Draik hairstyles look pretty bad (trust me on this :sad02: ), so this might become VERY popular and expensive. I imagine this wig would not make you happy if you cannot afford one.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I figured they would release a Pastel Draik today and I'm so glad they did! I'm just not sure if I want to use my FFQ on Decreta or save and splurge to buy the NPS and then use my FFQ for the Buzz avatar. Decisions now...

i was so excited and painted Ghoulsy transparent right away haha even spent probably too much...some contacts and facepaints look really weird on them but im still pretty pleased after waiting so long :D

Sadly, the only ways to get a Draik are morphing, transmogrification, or hatching one. Same goes for Krawks.

awe, That's too bad. I do have a krawk morphing potion, but would really like a Draik. I guess I could always hope for an egg from the forgotten shore, like I got my krawk potion.

Thanks for the reply.

After seeing the large image for the female pastel draik... must have.

I think I'm going to have to morph/paint though, because I don't want to part with any of my current pets. Definitely must have though. Gorgeous! I imagine it will be so fun to customize.