Snowager Problems?

Shelley

I've always paid my regular visits to Snowy during his sleeping times. However, about the past 4 times or so that I visited with my pet I've gotten this message:

You don't want to try and enter again for a while...
the Snowager may wake up...
Come back later.

I can't find any information on it here and I'm confused o.O haha

what does this mean?

I could have accidentally double clicked. I just got a new laptop and I'm still getting used to the touch pad :p ... I have checked my inventory and it didn't appear I got any items nor did my pet lose any HP. Maybe it's just a coincidence nothing happened during those visits?

is this what it usually says after you've already visited Snowy once during his waking hour?

I've actually had a lot of problems with phantom "double clicks" lately... I'll be like, what?! I haven't already done the fruit machine!! And then I look and I have a baguss or something. Weird.

I guess I am double clicking somehow? this IS the message you get when you've already visited. I think I got blasted today (although I'm such a genius I forgot to check my pet's hp beforehand). I changed pets also. Well as long as I get this message and still get my daily blast/goodies no worries :) *cough* avatar would be nice too

Although I still firmly believe I am not double clicking

but I could be going crazy :woot:

My only problem with the Snowager is that he doesn't give me the avatar when he blasts me. Maybe, be super careful the next time you visit? Also, check your avatars to see if you happened to get it and missed it if you haven't already gotten the avatar.

funny you mention that lol, I've checked my avatar count every time this has been happening thinking this was something special that happened when you got the avatar xD

nope. But I've definitely got my eyes on my count ;) ....just in case

This topic made me hopeful that I could play neopets again, but it's still down for me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. If you have nothing to add to the original subject, please don't post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I too, get blasted all the time, it seems, at least 2x a week. I have NOT gotten that avie either. One of these days...when Neopets is back up!

I agree! that darn avie is so impossible :P

whelp, since my problems seemed to have resolved themselves before the site went down, I would not have a problem closing this topic :)

thanks for the help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.