Kiko Pop

lianakos

Zafie, congrats! I missed today :( For the avvie, do you remember if it was a balloon with a sticker to it or just a plain one? I've heard versions that you have to aim for those sticker balloons to get the avvie...

Thanks. I got it by getting a sticker with a question mark on it. But it may be different for everyone..

Congratulations!

What a precise throw. You have a real knack for this, I think. Here is your prize:

foo_cheesy_onion_sticks.gif

Cheesy Onion Sticks

One of my first battledome weapons from this game...

What a precise throw. You have a real knack for this, I think. Here is your prize:

Glowing Snowflake

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

Courgette Farming
Yay another book I didn't already have in my SDB. I'm almost back to where I was before I did charity corner. lol January will be a busy time for me.

I never said anything, but this isn't the first time it's happened:

I'll open the game, choose my difficulty, let it load long enough to sound off several clicks, click the board to throw the dart, it makes a popping noise - but it says the thing it says when you miss... o.o Sooo... Am I missing something here, or is it kinda glitched?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...