Hello Everyone!

CRGLotte

I hope that everyone is having a good day!

I've recently started playing Neopets again, and thought I'd come over here and join the forum. I'm in the process of moving (to another country :whaa: ) and need a few distractions! I've discovered that I have WAY too much junk and don't really look forward to going through everything.

It's nice to see that the games that I liked to play are still the same!

I've never moved my whole life, I can only imagine how stressful moving all your belongings to a new country would be. Sounds like an adventure :) welcome to the forums!

I always have the best timing! Haha, oh well. Maybe I'll actually get some sorting done. I'll miss my dailies though!

I've moved around, but it's been for school in the same state. I'm lucky in that I don't have much that I'm attached to so I can give most of my things away. No reason to bring cheap walmart bookshelves and banged up pots and pans! The fun part is I'm going to be moving to a whole new climate and don't have much that is winter appropriate.

Welcome! And hey, no need to get rid of all your old stuff - just toss it in your SDB ;D

(I know how you feel about your timing - I had JUST started playing Habitarium when they told us it wouldn't be making the transition with the rest of the site. *sighs*)

Welcome back. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.