The Darkness is Upon Us

Sara_1

Since I imagine we are all going to be bored out of our minds, unless you have homework (man I miss homework - JUST KIDDING!), I have come up with a list of things you can do while the Neoapocolypse is upon us:

• Finish that book you meant to start but never did.
  • Find the matches to all your single socks.
  • Post-it someone's car with positive messages
  • Post-it someones car in general
  • Do laundry/clean room or house
  • Draw your neopets looking sad without you
  • Pretend you are Dr Sloth and plot your neopian take over.
  • Seranade someone with your best Scuttle impression
  • Dress up your cats/dogs and take pictures like they are Neopets (Customization Spotlight!) :woot:
  • Add to this list to see how many ideas we can come up with

What do you think, would you do any of these? I'd actually really like to see people dress up their animals - I used to do it as a kid to my dog. It was hilarious and my dog totally let me do it, she didn't care. I've never post-it someones car but I did crepe paper their bike. It was hilarious. The Slot plot thing was from the random contest. I did a couple drawings, made up a nice story but I don't think I'm going to submit it. Not quite the artist I'd like to be. :(

But let's get adding to this list, if they are good enough or do-able I might do some and post it!

This is great!

I will finish my book, for sure! :nerd:

I did give my little guys in the Habi a LOT of food. Now I have a craving for little purple candies, cheese and bacon! Haha! :icecream:

yep this whole thing is scarey stuff .. I might have to .... da da daaaaaaa ..... dramatic pause ..LEAVE THE HOUSE!

:sad01_anim: :hmmph: Its too horrible to think about ...

ok I give in .. well Im going to read that book that is actually dusty above my computer

clean out my pond and and .... hmm?

and check out other sites like neopets one of which I joined ages ago and cant remember the name of hmmmm????

Just know that all of you can have an opportunity to do some some Shelley's homework if you're bored. I would hate for anyone to face the struggles of boredom, and for that reason I'm willing to share. Call me a saint 0:)

Anyone up for an essay on Alexander the Great? (:

Finish watching an already completed series I would say.

I started re-watching the original Sailor Moon MONTHS ago, just made it to Sailor Moon Stars episode 7 last night after the 2 raids in WoW (Made it to Heroic Thok & downed him, woot~ Dreading Siegecrafter on Heroic though o.o)

I wonder how it's even possible to do essays without "plagiarism" anymore, so many have been written. Re-wording can only do so much.

:sad01_anim: Petpetpark is just so sad. The little message. :sad02: There's no hope for you buddy, no hope.

I think I will dress up my cat and post some pictures.It's like My Twin clothes were made for cats!

ARGGGGG it is real ,... it is really happening neopets is GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argggg everyone panic

I half rolled my eyes at people saying "oh not, what will I do without neopets" on the boards before...

....but now... THREE DAYS?!?!! :sad02:

I would suggest people write characters for their neopets or draft an NT submission.

So you can do lots of things as soon as you get in again

I'll be playing a lot of Awesomenauts :P Real time sink, that game.

I'll do some Neopets drawings, too, to have some link to the site ^_^ I drew the Shadow Usul today (no picture, sorry).

I'm learning Latin so I'll be devoting time to that instead and spending time on facebook (my other procrastination guilty pleasure).

Seriously. If anyone wants to teach me 3rd declensions and make them stick in me head, come flood me inbox or something. :rock:

The weird thing is, when it happened, I actually thought "The darkness is upon us!" Those precise words. It wasn't said by TNT, was it? And I just read it and forgot I read it and thought I came up with it on my own? Otherwise, we're creepily on the same wavelength :P

I will hopefully be reading tomorrow. I'm exhausted right now. I will also clean!

Oh & finally gonna be able to catch up on my sleep

Just know that all of you can have an opportunity to do some some Shelley's homework if you're bored. I would hate for anyone to face the struggles of boredom, and for that reason I'm willing to share. Call me a saint 0:)

I watched the movie so I could do a comparison essay. haha. I actually used to do people's homework in school. I made them pay me of course but I actually enjoyed school and learning. For me it was no big deal. I didn't like to go out unless it was to a concert and I went to so many concerts and paid for my cellphone and a car with "helping" other people with their homework and my weekend job washing dogs. ;)

I'll be playing a lot of Awesomenauts :P Real time sink, that game.

I'll do some Neopets drawings, too, to have some link to the site ^_^ I drew the Shadow Usul today (no picture, sorry).

I went and got a sketch pad and some sketching pencils and plan to get super good at drawing poogles in the next three days haha. I printed out the "how-to-draws" I wanted to master before the site went down.

The weird thing is, when it happened, I actually thought "The darkness is upon us!" Those precise words. It wasn't said by TNT, was it? And I just read it and forgot I read it and thought I came up with it on my own? Otherwise, we're creepily on the same wavelength :P

I'm not sure but that's how it felt when they first announced it and it just kind of stuck. Half of me wondered if someone would make a band reference but alas, none of you are music nerds like me I guess.

I am depressed because I am actually having to WORK while I am at my job. Whoever heard of such a horrible thing to happen?! :sad01_anim:

(That is why I created this account...had to have at least SOMETHING to kill the time/help me procrastinate. :laughingsmiley: )

I am depressed because I am actually having to WORK while I am at my job. Whoever heard of such a horrible thing to happen?! :sad01_anim:

(That is why I created this account...had to have at least SOMETHING to kill the time/help me procrastinate. :laughingsmiley: )

I had one of those jobs - worked as a receptionist at a Hearing Aid company in Florida. I had premium membership during that job too and the whole Safe Button was actually deployed a few times but my co-worker used to play like bubble buster on FB so it wasn't an extremely big deal. If it wasn't snowbird season we were fresh out of old people to come in and purchase hearing aids so there was a lot of twiddling our thumbs or in my case keyquest and habitarium.

Im happy this happened....I finally have a good reason to quit neopets :P

I've quit several times but I've been playing since I was 11 years old - neopets is in my soul. As long as there is a URL I'll probably always come back to play.

I second the pokemon and animal crossing XD was playing pokemon like half the day lol. Need to play animal crossing my town is most likley a wreck and i hope no one moved out!!! Also reading a book sounds nice tho once i start reading a book i can't put it down till i finish it XD I have a huge book on walt disney's life its as thick as a harry potter book but it will only take me a few hours to read o_O Not tonight tho will be up till 3am because i won't be able to put it down. I'm different then most people books keep me awake not help me sleep lol.

well I got up half asleep logged on to the computer and then sat here with my tea staring at the screen thinking ... just a minute..there are no dailies to do .. why did I log in when there is nothing to do?

I need a new morning routine now ... sheesh this is too weird

I'm watching a ton of movies and 80s TV series. I'm going to watch Jem and the Holograms Season 1 tomorrow. Having the same last name as one of the main characters used to drive me nuts. Now I just laugh it off. I'm going to rent the new Scooby Doo movie ( Yes, I'm in my 40s, and I love Scooby), read a book, and maybe write a fic or two. Nothing great.