What unfortunate timing...

chelperk

Today marks my 1 year anniversary on neopets! I'm sad that I can't read my main pet Beeki any books to celebrate. The time has flown by and I've had so much fun but it's lame that I can't play today.

And now comes a question: I'm a premium player and that means free training on my pet's bday, but it's at the Academy? He's level 60 so it prob wouldn't work out anyway...

Yes, it is too bad but you cannot use the training once you are over level 40. :sad01_anim: I am hoping they are back up by tomorrow, poogle day, so my poogle can get her training. LOL

Yes, it is too bad but you cannot use the training once you are over level 40. :sad01_anim: I am hoping they are back up by tomorrow, poogle day, so my poogle can get her training. LOL

I have the same problem. I have 3 and a half (I say half bc I haven't used the MP on her yet) poogles and they are all under level 40 right now so they'd all benefit from it!

happy neo-versary and birthday to your pet!! :D

lol I had a friend disappointed yesterday when the site went down on her birthday...no special site theme :( haha

I have the same problem. I have 3 and a half (I say half bc I haven't used the MP on her yet) poogles and they are all under level 40 right now so they'd all benefit from it!

So you like poogles? I painted mine plushie through a fountain faerie quest and I love it because I think it looks a lot like MSP. They said, even if it takes 3 days (bite my tongue) for NP to come back up they will still celebrate poogle day. Yippee!! So we are all set.