Wannabe Neopets Sites

Xlithiumangel

I spent a few hours playing Icepets, but there aren't many games.

Now that i'm playing it, Mara pets seems rather nice.

There's a good array of activities and games. I haven't created a pet yet or gotten to the boards, yet. So we'll see

I don't like how the point system is set up in Marapets.

I get excited because it say I earned 40.000 points from one game!

Then I go back to the game room and see 'you will only earn 1.500 points from each game'. Then what's the point of even having the first part?!

i only spent a few free hours on the computer today, i tried marapets, icepets, and just now powerpets. marapets i actually went after some easy and or clickable avatars (I fed a knutt! at least i think it was called a knutt) now i appreciate how hard it is to feed a kad, much more satisfying, bought items, and sniped some things, i think. set up a small shop. Kaalas are so cool. but i logged out and am already forgetting about it.

icepets kept my attention barely, i cant even recall much about it except i spent more time there than i did on powerpets. powerpets i barely was able to create one pet, read one forum, and logged out. nothing holds a candle to my neopets i guess.. but it was nice to see a forum set up exclusively for neopians introduction to different worlds in case we stayed. i wont be. id rather be homeless.

just tried subeta, looks easier to navigate, but im getting sleepy, so, off to bed, and maybe hopefully when i awaken neopets will be back online?!

I like the idea of all these "fake" sites getting excited because of the increase in traffic, like they're saying to themselves "oooo! we've finally made it! We're finally gonna' have more members!"

And then as soon as neopets comes back, it returns to a ghost town

"Oh.. I guess not then..."

:laughingsmiley:

I think I once had an account on Subeta, but I can't remember now. I know it was a similar site. That's when I was really into playing neopets years ago. I only left neopets when my marriage started to fall apart. Not due to neopets. Then my account got frozen for no reason that I can figure out and neopets never gave me a reason. I wanted to come back to pass my time once me and my husband called it quits, but like I said my account was frozen and it took forever to get back.

@Sara_1 I have also been checking the site constantly xD Hey you never know they could be finished early!

I just checked it because it's almost 10am NST but nope, no website. WAHHH! :sad02:

I like the idea of all these "fake" sites getting excited because of the increase in traffic, like they're saying to themselves "oooo! we've finally made it! We're finally gonna' have more members!"

And then as soon as neopets comes back, it returns to a ghost town

"Oh.. I guess not then..."

:laughingsmiley:

I don't agree with calling them fake. They're still real sites.

Each of the sites I've gone to has their own set of followers and users.

Sure, it's not as big as Neopet's, but it's still their.