Want to play games on neo?

blackberrypatch

Hi all, figured I'd share this. I just realized I could access Destruct-o-Match II by going to the google cache of the Game Graveyard (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Fzq0_aNAXcsJ:www.neopets.com/halloween/gamegraveyard.phtml+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a). This version of Destruct-o-Match is my favourite. :)

Ice Cream Factory and a few others also work (I haven't had time to try all of them).

Enjoy!

OMG!! you're amazing. I would bake you a cake if I could :D

Just played a game of freaky factory. Yep, that should satisfy my neo addiction for the day. Much thanks!

This is awesomeeeee! (Whoops! I forgot about the seven word rule, my apologies!)

But yes, thank you so much for find this! I think a little bit of Neo will be good for all of us, really. I forgot how much I missed some of these games.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please have at least seven words in your post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I feel like I should be ashamed for how much I enjoyed playing a couple of games..

..I've gone longer without neopets!

it's just that before, even though I wasn't playing neopets... I knew I COULD play it...

I know this might sound stupid but, How do you get to other games? That link is to graveyard.

Never mind, I figured it out. Duh!!! too early in the morning for me. LOL :sad01_anim:

NeoDJ? :weird: That game rocks!! :thumbsdown: haha! I actually like Techo Says. :P It reminds me of the mini game in KeyQuest.

Thanks for posting the link. I didn't even think about accessing the graveyard.