Are there any ZYDP members on here?

shapkaa

Hi all, I was figuring maybe some members of my guild would be posting here during the down time. Is anyone here?! It's Cass, the co-leader.

So that this topic can be open to all, however, let me know if you'd want to join our guild or have your dream pet listed on our list :D

We allow all zappable wishes to be listed - so basically, no plushies, royals,draiks, etc. No Lutaris either, since they inevitably can't be transferred haha.

Go forth and chat, everyone! :rock:

(that emote is hysterical!)

Hi all, I was figuring maybe some members of my guild would be posting here during the down time. Is anyone here?! It's Cass, the co-leader.

So that this topic can be open to all, however, let me know if you'd want to join our guild or have your dream pet listed on our list :D

We allow all zappable wishes to be listed - so basically, no plushies, royals,draiks, etc. No Lutaris either, since they inevitably can't be transferred haha.

Haha it is!

I'm not in the guild but my dream pet would probably be a maraquan kacheek. It looks like a gold fish; how cool is that?

Alix (zeldeh) here! :) Going through some major neo-withdrawals haha.

I'm a zapper, but I haven't had any lucky zaps yet that were on the wishlist :')

Same for me! I'm not part of the guild but I decided to give zapping a try, although it's not working out very well so far.

AHH ZYDP ROCKS!!!

Without you guys I never would have my beloved faerie lenny <3

I really appreciated it so much, it's really amazing what you all are doing for people :) You certainly made me a very happy neopian!

Not in the guild as I have forever pledged by allegiance to the Brightvale Altador Cup guild, but if I joined any other guild it would definitely be ZYDP. Whenever I get a cool zap I check out people's wishlists & try to adopt it out. I just recently gave a Wraith Scorchio to someone who loves wraith pets! Feels good, man :wub_anim:

Not in the guild as I have forever pledged by allegiance to the Brightvale Altador Cup guild, but if I joined any other guild it would definitely be ZYDP. Whenever I get a cool zap I check out people's wishlists & try to adopt it out. I just recently gave a Wraith Scorchio to someone who loves wraith pets! Feels good, man :wub_anim:

I wish I could like this but I've reached my maximum likes. Wow y'all are so amazing.

I don't know much about this guild. When neopets comes back on, would someone mind sending me the link of the wishlist or information about the guild? I would like to be a part of something like this. I might've zapped someone's dream pet in the past but didn't know about it o:

I'm a member on my alt account. I was too attached to the pets on my main to give up any of them, so I just redeemed my lab ray on my side.

I haven't granted any wishes yet, but I have managed to find great homes for a few pets. Unfortunately, the lab ray doesn't cooperate very often.