** Another official update!***

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Update Time! We have brought back a bunch of the back end pages that we need and we are testing those currently. Once everything behind the scenes is good then we will start to test the front end side of the site, and hopefully return the site soon after that! Thanks for having patience though all of this.

Where did the TDN Post about the site being down go? It was on the homepage and then...gone. Weird.

That facebook post has 54 comments in about 3 minutes, that's insane.

This one is from Twitter:

We are currently testing all of the behind the scenes pages, after we are done there we will start testing the front end and hopefully...

My guess is around 5pm or so... maybe we should take bets for when the site goes back up hahaha

Guest awkwardnormalcy

I hope not, I hope it comes up before I go home from work because it's actually easier for me to be onNeopets here than at home :P I didn't realize how many people watched the Neopets Facebook page, I never visited it until the site went down.

I deactivated my FB because of the drama I'm not old but I'm too darn old for that mess. I should make one strictly for family & companies I'd actually want adverts from but that's too much work! So I follow them on twitter because that's a lot easier for me to manage and you don't have to "like" or follow them in order to get updates. That's the best part.

I'll go with somewhere between 5 pm and 8 pm NST.

I really hope we don't have to wait too long :S

Also, the Neopets downtime thread appears to have been removed by a moderator, most likely due to spam.

This one is from Twitter:

My guess is around 5pm or so... maybe we should take bets for when the site goes back up hahaha

my bet is tomorrow. I know, "bite your tongue Tracy!" I really don't think they will be back up today. It is 4pm pdst, idk how late they work, but I don't think they are going to work all night. JMO.

It's 4:37pm Arizona time, and Neopets is still down. I hope they hurry up! Watch, it will come up during my commute home! Feh!

Well if it does come up during your commute home at least you know what you'll be doing as you get through the door. Most people run to the bathroom but you will be running towards computer. haha.

I actually have to go to the store and run some errands. Someone was supposed to come work on my apartmebt between 9 & 5 and they haven't shown up, so rude. So my guess is that it'll come up while I'm out and I'll be doing a mad dash for my laptop LOL.

it's 5 pm PST (or NST) now and I seriously thought it would be up now as I just woke up and usually, the news is updated by this time unless it's Friday, FRIDAY, GOTTA GE...cough.gif

anyway :whistle: my bet is about 10:30 to 10:45 pm NST range

before the Transition, someone (some Premium user or maybe they were just an NCer <_<) wanted TNT to post an exact time they were going down and back up (they did eventually post on the TNT board they were going down at 11:15 am) and my guess was they were going to be back up at 3:39 pm on Friday. Boy, was I off :P

but I'm excited the site IS coming up today at least! I wonder if they'd remember...

54488795.jpg

*TLAPD = Talk Like A Pirate Day which is September 19 every year

Guest awkwardnormalcy

IT'S BACK

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well i lost my bet its 9pm EST ( I said 8pm ugh) not like i ever win bets anyways lol but honestly thought it would be online again by now. i hope it comes online sometime tonight because an hour before i found out about the move to jumpstart i used a faerie quest fortune cookie yup and it gets worse for some reason some time ago before the downtime my training cookie ran out so i used another one! I slapped myself in the face because then i remembered it was going down in like a day lol its really not a big deal tho i have over 100 cookies sitting in my inventory but i still hope i get a neocash refund for my dumbness XD greedy silly me lol

edit!! what its online :O i did not even have to post this now everyone knows i made a little kid mistake even tho im a grown woman who has been playing neopets for years XD new to the forums tho :P getting sick of seeing newbie above my name XD