It's Still Poogle Day!

Sara_1

Regardless of Neopets being down, it is still my favorite day of the neopian year (and 19 is my favorite prime number). So even though we don't have an official announcement and us Poogle owners cannot train our pet's with good ole Captain Threelegs I thought I'd share some of the drawings I've done in the downtime to kind of curb the lack of neopets/poogle goodness that usually graces us on this day. :happydance:

Trixy-reading-sm_zps843ac47f.png

This one I adapted from the Blue Poogle Neocard. It's a blue poogle reading a non-descript book but instead I made Trixy reading "Neopian Worlds" and I realize now I probably could have found some book that *actually* exists because I'm not sure if there is a book on Neopets titled as such but eh, it's done now. haha

sara_1-random-contest-1_zps2548d668.jpg

This one is based on the most recent random contest. You were supposed to imagine a world where Dr Sloth took over, draw a picture and write a story to describe what is going on in the picture. I didn't enter because I'm not really good at drawing and was not confident about it but I did it for fun. I'll probably incorperate this into her petpage somehow.

trixy_eolande-sm_zps3fcdf4f4.png

This one is Trixy discovering her petpet Eolande the Spring Faellie. In the downtime I've been focusing on her character a lot and I was so indecisive about the petpet she should have so I made that into her character. It may not be very good technically but I love this one. When I've been writing about Trixy, this is the picture I have up because it looks like I want her personality to come out, if that makes sense. I think it's the grin, LOL. :wub_anim:

I love poogles, as you can tell. My other two poogles are a shadow poogle and a darigan poogle. I'm usually more attracted to the darker, spookier things in life like skulls and ghouls and whatnot. I have a gallery of "creepy things" is Neopia to prove it! Next poogle I want is the MSP Poogle, but I'd settle for a regular Plushie Poogle. They look squishy and unlike the MSP version, they won't bite you if you cuddle them. Well, unless you do it too hard and then all bets are off.

Speakin of bets, mad that I can't bet on the Poogle Races on Poogle Day. However, here is a still image, so we can all pretend. GO POOGLE GO!
PoogleRacing-1.png

One last thing... while I was looking up the above image I found this:

https://images.neopets.com/contributions/random_contest/265/gummbee89_alison89.jpg

(I can't figure out how to resize an image on here and that's a big file so you'll just have to click the link)

Now that's a poogle lover. This was apparently a random contest winner? I didn't see it before, because if I had I'd have poogle nails all the time. I'm a cosmetologist and I've never been good at doing nails or nail art but once I did halloween nails like a ghost, a spider web, a witches hat, ect. This is definitely my next adventure in nail art!

And if you're really hungry, enjoy a few slices of some previously released Poogle Treats!

poogle_cake_gooseberry.gifpoogle_cake_snowberry.gif

And to round things out, is it a bit much if I purchase this and put it on my car? :woot:

il_340x270.629775853_94se.jpg