Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

Boo, still can't buy stocks :( It's the only thing I'd really rather get done as soon as possible xD

Also, I've been reading on the boards that some people are getting a lot of NP that isn't theirs - I really do advise not to touch the NP if you didn't have it before the servers went down.

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Is anyone else having major issues with the Battledome? Also, I cannot update my shop stock prices, it keeps telling me to put in a shop name.

Aw, I can't sell stocks :( Not being able to buy doesn't bother me as much, but one of my stocks that I have a fair amount invested in is at my sell point and I can't sell it. Most annoying thing right now >.>

Logon was successful and I got the avatar! Sad that stocks don't work and neither does the trading post :( But the flash games work!

Mobile site?!?! WHAAT? Is this a new thing, or are you just on the site on a mobile device?

Sorry for the confusion! I'm on my iPod. So mobile because it's on the iPod and it's a site. An app would be lovely, though.

Ugh, now the pages are taking forever to load, or I'm getting the down for maintenance pteri like every other page.

Sorry for the confusion! I'm on my iPod. So mobile because it's on the iPod and it's a site. An app would be lovely, though.

Haha, ok...that's kind of what I thought. But I think jumpstart was going to do a mobile thing, and that would be awesome!

Why are all of the items and the shops less expensive than usual? Is that one of the things to make up for the lost time?

I heard someone else talking about this earlier on the Neopets boards, they said it was if the site thought it was half price day .LOL

- Cannot buy from user's shops

- Cannot send Neomail: says I have not selected a recipient

- Kads appear to be stuck (been pending for over two hours)

- Says no Neofriends are online even though I know for sure there is at least one

- Generally laggy

- Broken images (and some of my pets only displaying their tails and hind legs)

- Tells me to enter a shop name when I try to withdraw from my Shop Till

- Cannot buy from user's shops

- Cannot send Neomail: says I have not selected a recipient

- Kads appear to be stuck (been pending for over two hours)

- Says no Neofriends are online even though I know for sure there is at least one

- Generally laggy

- Broken images (and some of my pets only displaying their tails and hind legs)

- Tells me to enter a shop name when I try to withdraw from my Shop Till

The trading post is annoying me, too. I need to get these codestones off of my hands. I tried to put them on the trading post and I put food as my wishlist yet it's telling me that I need to select items or something like that :(

You cannot save changes to your pet pages yet either. It allows you to preview changes, but doesn't allow you to save. I figure it's a similar glitch to the neo-mail issue, because it tells you no pet is selected for change or something.

At least it lags less as time passes :P

Neopets is hacked it went offline

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because it contains inaccurate information.
TNT has stated they're taking the site down to fix some issues.

Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

From Facebook:

"UPDATE: Please remember all of your Account data is safe even with the login issues.

We have seen your bug issues and we have added them to the list to fix after we make it so you can login! We will try to keep you updated as much as possible with any changes. *Stuffs some toast in mouth*"

Question: The other time that the "neoapocalips" avatar was avaliable, what had happend?

Major technical difficulties on February 29th 2012.