Healing for newbies

I am looking for a multiuse healer for an absolute battle dome newbie that won't break the bank. Bag of healing dust seems popular and I run a lupe as battle pet so the gelert, kacheek and elephante healers are no good.

My equip to give you an idea what I mean by newbie is:

Scroll of ultranova

Parasol of unfortunate demise

Scarab ring

Snowager sword

Electro sword

Ridiculously heavy battle hammer

Zombie fist on a stick

*insert healer here*

Should I change out electro sword for a bomb?

Should I change out zombie fist on a stick for a second blocker?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Jatt.

Based on your pets statisitics I would recommend the Lesser Healing scroll as a first option as it heals up to 25HP. However, I highly recommend just getting a Greater Healing Scroll which heals 50HP once per battle. This is the go to healer for a majority of battlers. :)

Alright sweet, so I should be looking at about 200k for that sort of healer? Thanks for the quick reply!

I actually have a Greater Healing Scroll in my SDB if you want it ^_^

I would very much like that :3 I'm sure I'm not gonna have it given to me though am I lol

I think it's best to wait until after the bugs are fixed as I've heard of items getting stuck in limbo :s

Yeah, I'm amazed that it hasn't crashed again. So many buggies all over the site.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.