Problems with the game Jumpin Gem Heist?

Storm

Now, this is one of my absolute favourite games, and it hurts so much that this is happening all the time.

I can play this game for about 2-5mins (most times not even enough to be able to send the score) - and I get a shockwave crash and have to reload my browser.

I have googled this shockwave crash (I use chrome) and done everything and followed every guide, nothing helped.

I've tried firefox, internet explorer and what not, still getting the crash.

Here's the weird part though, I can play any other game without ever getting a crash, it's only happening in Jumpin Gem Heist - anyone else have this problem?

I have updated my flash player, followed guides to problems with having two flash players in chrome etc and disabled one, tried just about 15 different guides - nothing have helped :/

EDIT: This also happened before the servers were moved

I have that problem too ever since the game has existed, what I do is play it once then close that window and open the game again and so on til i send score three times, its really annoying tho but i don't think TNT will ever do something about it, considering that haunted shootery has been broken for a long time.

This games crashes for me and it started about a year ago. I was able to play it (and got the trophy), but then it started crashing on me when I got to higher scores. I can't play it now without it crashing, and it's the only game that does this, I don't understand??