Cannot continue training...

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Guest awkwardnormalcy

So I cannot continue training my pets right now because I cannot buy Two Dubloon Coins and it's really aggravating me, does anyone happen to have any I can trade for?I have a 5 dubloon coin I'll give you for two two dubloon coins :D

Guest awkwardnormalcy

I sent you one :) Let's pray it won't get stuck in limbo

fjsdlfkdsjfd. THANK YOU. I'm trying to work up to Jetsam Ace so it's really annoying that it had to paused, how do I give something to you in return? I know how to give you one if we are neofriends but I don't know how to if we're not.

Select an item from your inventory, in the dropdown list there should be an option to give the item to a Neofriend ^_^ You can send it to non-NFs too, just type in the name and hit send and it should work (it's glitchy atm because of the transition)

I don't need anything back, but thank you anyways :)

Just thought I'd point out that you can make transactions through the Trading Post now - while it'd be nice to just give stuff out and receive them, you can set up trades for the things you need and that might be easier to get what you are looking for :)