Registration fail

Zombiefink

Hey all,

So recently i decided to start Neopets again... Everyone does, right?

Anyhow, i'm soon informed, or well... I soon figure out that my would be account has since been deleted for inactivity i suppose. I'm not witty/cunning enough to cheat, so frozen wasnt a viable suggestion.. figures.

Anyhow, To the point..

I go to register, step one, fine, step two, fine, step three, With the common email problem? ...Fine, Step four though, here's where it gets interesting. Or in my case, annoying.

"Create a Neopet" is the tab, and i'm then greeted with a blank form of a neopets page, saying "Loading... Please wait a moment."

And thats it. That's all there is to it. "Loading... Please wait a moment." is the now statement of my neopian demise, hahaha. As bad as that sounds..

Anyway, i tried making a seperate account, same problem.. made a third, Same problem "Loading... Please wait a moment."

Whatever i click, i get redirected to "Loading... Please wait a moment." on the Create a Neopet page.

What's the go with this and how do i fix it?

Thanks guys,

Jackson

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

The site is recovering from a recent server transfer, which means that a lot of the main features aren't working as intended at the moment. They're currently working on it, and you can refer to this thread for updates.