Impossible to Register?

XCaedisX

So I'm just coming back after years of inactivity--I assume my old accounts got deleted for inactivity, and even if they weren't I don't recall the usernames or e-mails I used for them, nor would I want to start right in the middle after so long away.

So I figured I'd register a new account. One problem with that. The last step, part 4--creating a neopet, I believe--seems to be broken. The same thing happened to a friend of mine, and so she is sharing another friend's account instead. I tried different browsers, refreshing, disabling my adblocker. None of that did a thing. I can't access any other pages on the official neopets website while logged in, because it automatically redirects me to step 4 of the registration process right away, where all I get is "Loading... Please wait a moment."

It's been like that for hours, so it's not a matter of waiting. It's just.. broken. Anyone know how to fix this?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please see the Neopets Transition Updates topic for several issues that are currently happening to the site due to the transition, instead of creating different topics about it.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

The site has just switched servers and there a bunch of things not working properly right now. TNT is working on getting things up and running for everyone. Unfortunately you'll just have to wait until it's fixed to join back up. For more on this issue visit our Neopets Transition Updates thread. :)