Too old? Is that possible?

IvoryBolt

Hi there =] Been lurking for a few weeks, figured it was time to join up. I've been doing neopets since I was 10...I've had a few accounts, but my main account (mostly because I don't remember passwords to others) is IvoryBolt. So uh yeah. hi. n stuff.

Hi there, and welcome! Definitely not too old, I started Neopets years ago (actually, closer to decades), and I'm now 28 and reactive on the site. I thoroughly enjoy it still, even though I never win decent prizes, and I'm terrible at the site's games. ;)

I'm 22 and have been on Neo for about 10 years now so you're definitely not too old. :)

Welcome to the forums! :)

too old for neopets? whaaat? lol I'm 21 and also have been enjoying neopets for over half my life. I think you'll find many of the people on here are older than you would imagine :p

Welcome to TDN! :D

Everyone here will prove it isn't possible :D We have a wide age range of Neopets players here. I know we have some very younger members as well as grandparents.

Personally, I've been playing for over 12 years. I was 16 when I started playing and I'm currently old 29.

Hello, I am 21 and have been around since I was about 10, so its not weird at all. Wish I still had my original account, but it got hacked while I was on vacation and was frozen. TNT adamantly refuses to return it. Welcome back! :)

No worries! There's a large group of people who are in their early to late twenties. There are also tons of people in their thirties, forties, fifties, sixties and beyond!

I myself started when I was around 8, and I'm 21 now.

Welcome to forum! As everyone said, you definitely aren't too old to play Neopets. xD I'm in my 20's and have been playing for about 10 years. I actually started playing when I was in college. :p I hope you enjoy it here!

I've pretty much got the same story. Started back in 2000 when I was 11 years old and I just turned 26 and I'm still playing. I have played off and on during that time but was/am lucky that I use the same passwords so mine was easy to guess. It was a birthday that locked me out for a long time because I had to lie about my age when I first started playing. Turned that stuff off though haha!

Welcome back and there's currently a bit of a mess going on right now as the site just changed hands and went through a move, boxes everywhere and the plumbings a wreck but I think it'll be running like new within a few weeks. ;)

Too old? Ha! I'm pushing 28 on my next birthday and most of my Neo-Friends are older than me! I've even spoken to a fellow Neopian before who was in her 60s, and she enjoys Neopets!!! I forgot her name though... but still, there are a LOT of older folks in Neopia! More than you'd think.

I've had a few accounts too~! :) I think the earliest I started was 12, but then took a long long break, and now I've become active again and am 20 years old. :) It's nice to know a lot of people have stuck around for so long, but also wonder about younger generations... I want them to help make neopets last. ^_^

I'm so glad to have found this thread! I'm 24, and have played for 12 years on and off. I've always assumed that I'm the oldest person still playing Neopets....

Do you guys keep Neopets a secret? I've never ever told anyone that I play Neopets, it's something I do in the dark, at night, when no one is watching, because I'm so afraid of being made fun of....