Happy (sort of) Poogle Day!

Ruto

For some reason I'm finding the Wraith Poogle cute, not overly scary. I think it's because the mouth has quite the upward curve to it that it looks like the Poogle is smiling, albeit in a sinister way.

Can't wait to see what the second colour will be. I'll guess Pastel, or maybe Chocolate if there isn't one of those yet.

I've always thought of Poogles as the pug of the Neopet world.

It can try as hard as it can to be scarry, but it's always going to be a little bowl of pudding that people are always going to think is adorable.

For some reason I'm finding the Wraith Poogle cute, not overly scary. I think it's because the mouth has quite the upward curve to it that it looks like the Poogle is smiling, albeit in a sinister way.

Can't wait to see what the second colour will be. I'll guess Pastel, or maybe Chocolate if there isn't one of those yet.

I'm hoping to see a Pastel Poogle, I might consider morphing one for that.

We defo need more pastel pets, I like the ones that are more purple in color when it comes to the pastel pets (like the Shoyru or the Zafara - even tho the zaffie looks JUST like the "purple" one doesn't make much sense). Except the draik. I love the Pastel Draik and I don't even like Draiks! So I'm scared for it to come out as pastel but at the same time, if it's more purple I'm probably going to be like YES MA'AM, SIGN ME UP! If it isn't I will probably just be like "well, one less poogle to make" as I am the Wraith. It's grin kind of reminds me of the Cheshire cat tho, like it is up to no good.

A stealth poogle might be neat as well. Depending on how it looks I could get behind a stealth Poogle; more like the Kyrii or Shoyru less like the Ixi or Krawk. I was going through all the colors Poogles don't come in and Stealth is probably the only one it doesn't come in besides pastel where I might like it. Everything else is very blah like Dimensional (I think it would be too much like Wraith) or "oh no, please don't do it" like Elder or Relic. Ick.

I really just need Jelly, Transparent and Plushie (or MSP, wouldn't turn it down) to complete my little circle of poogles and I'll be a happy Poogle mama.

• I just painted Ceridwynnn today Shadow in honor of the semi-poogle day. Now her customization looks near perfect. A few NC Mall items to trade for is all.
  • As soon as the NC mall goes back up & I can use up my last lab ray cookie w/o any fear Trixy will get morphed into my dream Faerie Poogle (as I have been drawing her).
  • I have the to-be-Plushie poogle already named and set up, just need the PB which I almost have enough saved.
  • Transparent poogle might take me a bit and I might already have the perfectly named pet for it (Boness - how neat is that? It was a pound find!). It was supposed to be a Halloween Acara to match my key quest token that I have on that account (I don't think I have the plushie I got it from any longer. Bummer.) but that might change as when I started that idea there wasn't a transparent PB! Decisions, decisions!
  • HOPEFULLY someday the lab is nice (*LOL*)and gives me a jelly poogle or I get a FFQ from a cookie. I hear a lot of people get tons but I haven't gotten a single one but I've only done 3 or 4 cookies. We'll see.

Who else is a poogle fan and excited to see what we get tomorrow? Hopefully we get it tomorrow. I already tried starting everyone training at the Academy because we couldn't get on the 19th to even attempt training and it isn't doing it now so I'm starting to relinquish my optimism about TNT lately :/

I like the grin on the wraith Poogle. :D

It seems the other colour is dimensional; I'm not generally thrilled by dimensional in the first place, but this one is okay. Its eyes are kind of creepy, haha.

poogle_dimensional_happy.png

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The rest of Poogle Day goodies can be found here!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.