Hi Everyone!

birbitt

Hello TDN forum family! I have had a neopets account for the last 12 years, I've taken some breaks in playing during busy seasons of life, but now my children are a bit older and wanted an online game to play...I introduced them to Neopets, and now we all play together! I'm excited to be here and get aquainted with all of you!

Welcome to the TDNForum community ^__^

Friendly answering service & general communication populace, response times may vary.

I've been up for WAAAAAY to long o.o

If neo is still around when I have kid and they come of age, it would be so much fun to introduce them to the site! Kind of like passing on the torch!

Welcome to the forums, it's a nice place to chat with people of similar age and similar interests :)

Hello TDN forum family! I have had a neopets account for the last 12 years, I've taken some breaks in playing during busy seasons of life, but now my children are a bit older and wanted an online game to play...I introduced them to Neopets, and now we all play together! I'm excited to be here and get aquainted with all of you!

Welcome and that's such a cool story! I sometimes which my sister would play neopets.

Hi, welcome! I was going to say you have a similar story to most of us on here except the fact that you have kids you introduced to neopets! I think that makes you unique among us off-and-on players.

Hopefully you've learned Neopets was sold to JumpStart and we've hit a bit of a rough patch with the game having some major glitches here and there but they are getting it sorted out. If you have any questions feel free to post, I've learned in the few weeks of my being here that every single member on here is pretty darn helpful when you're in a bind!

Thank you everyone for the awesome welcome! I do know about the transfer, and there are still a few glitches but it's not too bad right now. I love that my boys are enjoying Neopets so very much, now if I could just get their parental consent forms processed I'd be a happy mama!

Hello and welcome to the forums!

That's awesome about your boys! I recently set my granddaughter up an account because she was so interested. It seems she is still a bit young (just turned 7) for most of the concepts and such, but I plan to use it as a learning tool with things like the bank, shopping for a good price, saving your pennies, etc.