Forum Customization Contest Voting #10! :)

Guest Sabs

Vote for your favorite customization entries!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Section 1: customization entries

2. 2. Section 2: Customization entries continued

Hello Contestants, and TDNF! :) Here are the entries for Customization Contest #10!
Selected theme: Customize an Invisible neopet or customize a neopet to a color theme
Species/Color: Any
You can click on the pictures to view the animation.
Want to enter for the next round? Check out this thread for details.
http://www.tdnforums...ill-be-a-prize/
Feel free to post theme suggestions for the next contests.
Rules:
1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.
2. You can vote for more than one entry.
3. If you don't want to select a vote for any of the 3 sections, select the "None" option along with the votes of your choice.
4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded.
5. If you have any questions, please mail my account(Sabs).
6. Please do not use any of the trophies from the Forum Customization Contest if you don't have permission from Sabs or Shelley.
New trophies!
gold.pngsilver.pngbronze.pngparticipanyfourteen.png
Voting Deadline: Sunday, October 5th (12 am NST)
Congrats to our top 3 voted entries! :D
First place: Cat_attack
Awarded: Gold Trophy and Pirate petpet paint brush
14lszo5.png
Color theme: Orange with an autumn twist--'tis the season :)
Second Place: Dorkitty
Awarded: Silver Trophy and Staring Negg
2zgc2lc.png
Color theme: Black and White
Third Place: Shelley
Awarded: Bronze Trophy and Pumpkin negg
25q39de.png
The spirits of lost Neopets are said to wander the valley of these ancient ruins. Some say they can hear the flapping of Pteri wings or the faint growl of a Kougra if you listen closely. So why not venture to this mysterious destination? The spirits have cordially invited you for some tea. So take a seat and get comfortable, you never know who may be joining you.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Expired Entries
Entry #1
landscape2.jpg

The spirits of lost Neopets are said to wander the valley of these ancient ruins. Some say they can hear the flapping of Pteri wings or the faint growl of a Kougra if you listen closely. So why not venture to this mysterious destination? The spirits have cordially invited you for some tea. So take a seat and get comfortable, you never know who may be joining you.

Entry #2

medium_preview.png

Looking through the Restricted Section :-)

Entry #3

medium_preview.png

Petpet Picnic!

Entry #4
medium_preview.png
Color theme
Entry #5
i426fd.png
Color theme: Black and White
Entry #6

doIszZU.png

The Deserted Tomb of Geraptiku wasn't always deserted, a long time ago it was actually bustling with activity. Chants, dances, feasts and living sacrifices used to take place there to honour the great God Mumbo Pango. Everything used to be quite peaceful, until Mumbo Pango didn't got his meal one day. He had been eating tasty TNT Staff members for quite some days, but one of them managed to escape after being set free by one of the shaman apprentices that felt pity for the human. This infuriated Mumbo Pango to no end and in revenge for letting the human escape he decided to eat the High-Shaman of the Temple and some of the other shamans. Geraptiku's inhabitants, shocked after this tragic event decided to bury their beloved shamans in the city's temple and never sacrifice more neopets nor humans again. Instead they started to offer Mumbo Pango delicious vegetarian soups, which he ended up loving! Even though the island's inhabitants now lived peacefully with the God as their guardian after that incident, the spirits of the shamans still roams around the temple that now is their tomb. The High-Shaman, now dead, decided alongside the other shamans' spirits that they also were to ensure that the temple never would be used again for sacrifices to Mumbo Pango. To succeed in their mission the shamans decided that they would scare away anyone who comes near the tomb, while cursing those who aren't afraid of the shamans' ghostly apparitions. Not letting those tragic events ever happen again give the spirits some much needed peace of mind in their cursed eternal afterlife.
.. .

Entry #7
2nrmwy8.png
A haunted mansion :geeky_evil:
Entry #8

medium_preview.png

Color theme: Green

This Aisha is the King of Green! How'd be become King of Green? Well....I....eh....I have no idea. Maybe the Earth Faeries nominated him or something.

Entry #9

inhf1i.png

Color theme: Gold

Entry #10

medium_preview.png

Color theme: Purple

Entry #11

medium_preview.png

Color theme: Orange with an autumn twist--'tis the season :)

Entry #12

n6xgmv.jpg

In honor of Halloween season I've gone for a Headless Horseman feel...

Congratulations to our top 3 voted entries! :D

First Place: cat_attack, Second Place: Dorkitty, Third Place: Shelley

Everyone did an awesome job with their customization! :) All runner-ups are rewarded with a shiny purple participation trophy! You can link it any where you'd like.

participanyfourteen.png

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp268/PancakesAtTheDisco/participanyfourteen.png