2 SuAP's On The AH Currently

Steve

Edited due to the items possibly being duped.

I'd appreciate the thread being deleted/locked since the auction is over anyway

Since yesterday there are a lot of duplicated items going around including SuAP and MSPP, they have been put on shops at buyable prices and on auctions, also they have been offered for items at the trading post so please don't accept any of this items since they are not legit!!! (I think SoS is also being duplicated)

Since yesterday there are a lot of duplicated items going around including SuAP and MSPP, they have been put on shops at buyable prices and on auctions, also they have been offered for items at the trading post so please don't accept any of this items since they are not legit!!! (I think SoS is also being duplicated)

Yeah I thought it was really odd. I looked at their other auctions and they had an SoS as well, kinda glad I didn't bid on the SuAPs. Thanks for the heads up

I'd be wary of buying ANY high-end items at the moment. There's a massive item duplication glitch going on at the moment. Best to steer clear of AH/TP transactions for now. Also, since it's been brought up, let's not keep an open topic about discussing glitches or exploits in the game. Any threads created on the topic will be deleted.

Topic locked as requested.