Safari/Neopets Issues

laceew45

I have some technical difficulties and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

This started happening BEFORE the transition and it still continues.

I go to a neopets page and if I minimize the window or let it sit there for too long without any activity, then it does this weird thing well it turns that display in the tab, grey.

Sometimes, it also pushes down the neopets block down and continues to add grey screen above it and keeps pushing the neopets stuff down. Like a constant scroll.

I have to constantly click in the url box and press enter. Not refresh. Enter. The refresh does not help it.

It doesn't do this on any other website in the browser I use, but neopets. And it started happening about a week before the transition.

And also, it won't close when I click to close it.

My specifics: Mac Air (Version 10.9.5) ; Safari (Version 7.1).

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Is it possible that it's an add? Could you post a screenie of what you see. Might have a better idea of what your problem is if I can see it.

• 2 weeks later...

that helped tremendously!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.