Welcome Back Transition Gifts Now Available!

hrtbrk

Ugh, I wish they'd make it random the prizes. Everything is messed up anyways so sure, why not make it worse? Should have given us all a meowclops so we had a legit way to getting the avatar. Meepits aren't that spooky.

I think the meepit is fitting since we all know meepits like to attack the servers and make snacks out of certain parts. Seems fitting with all the recent glitches we've been having.

Yay free NC! :D

I think the meepit is fitting since we all know meepits like to attack the servers and make snacks out of certain parts. Seems fitting with all the recent glitches we've been having.

Yay free NC! :D

LOL that's right, I guess they're catching meepits left and right now and sending them off to good homes?

I will enjoy my free NC because I am poor.

I'm pretty certain that the meepit being released is a glitch and they intended a different Meepit themed item to be handed out.

Well, that will be the irony to rule all ironies, won't it? :D "Hey guys! The mess is over, we're finished moving, here are your gifts and-OWAITANOTHERGLITCH"

Well, that will be the irony to rule all ironies, won't it? :D "Hey guys! The mess is over, we're finished moving, here are your gifts and-OWAITANOTHERGLITCH"

Exactly. The email that I received showed a Beware of Meepit sign instead. Ooooooops. AWKWARD!

TNT confirmed the Meepit is the correct item and the Beware of Meepit is wrong LOL!

54982808.jpg

can't complain about the free NC and NP though :sad01_anim:

so they reimbursed Fortune Cookies, extended Scores Galore, gave out free candy NP item, NC and NP for everyone, supposedly gave free Premium days, sent out the Space Faerie scratchcards

have they given the free NC for Premium users? and does this 150 NC count for the free NC they promised because of the Transition? I guess so

What is TNT thinking???

Oh goodness, look at all the items being duped! What should we do??

And then the voice of reason shouted 'GIVE THEM ANOTHER EXPENSIVE ITEM!!'

I can't believe it! A Meepit!!! *holds onto it* This means they'll go down in price, but I'm keeping this because I'm a bit of a hoarder XD If only one of my main pets didn't have a Petpet yet....:)

I wonder if this counts as the prize they were going to give out for people who participated in habitarium

Basically, although they supposedly meant to give it out?

What is TNT thinking???

Oh goodness, look at all the items being duped! What should we do??

And then the voice of reason shouted 'GIVE THEM ANOTHER EXPENSIVE ITEM!!'

^^ so much of this

I wonder if this counts as the prize they were going to give out for people who participated in habitarium

I'm kind of terrified that is what this is but it isn't Habi themed. You'd think they'd give out a p3 rather than a regular petpet but *shrug* who knows?

(Please Note: The Meepit item you get from visiting this page is the correct item. The email blast some users got is featuring the incorrect item. Those wily Meepits!)

Ah well there you go! I promise to love him and pet him and name him Bob. *snunggles Meepit* To be honest, would you really be happy if you just got a "Beware of Meepits" sign as a prize? That'd be a lame prize, IMO. And I bet if that's what you got, you'd be complaining about that too.

My friend who always wanted a meepit gallery will be veeery happy. Must now hoard for her :D

I'm pretty certain that the meepit being released is a glitch and they intended a different Meepit themed item to be handed out.

can I ask why it is that you think this is a glitch? Is it because it is too expensive of an item?

can I ask why it is that you think this is a glitch? Is it because it is too expensive of an item?

I explained later in the post. TNT also sent out an email announcing you can claim the gifts and the image there showed a Beware of Meepit sign instead of a meepit.

Guess they didn't proof read the email as I thought :laughingsmiley:

So...did Premium members get anything at all for the fact that we've been paying but not receiving the product? Because I had only one space faerie scratchcard (today's--still missing previous), SSW still is not working properly, Battledome is getting worse, Food Club is still not working...nothing that I use on the site is working properly, including the things that I pay money for. Are we going to get an extra few weeks of Premium added on? Mine has the same end date as before.

So...did Premium members get anything at all for the fact that we've been paying but not receiving the product? Because I had only one space faerie scratchcard (today's--still missing previous), SSW still is not working properly, Battledome is getting worse, Food Club is still not working...nothing that I use on the site is working properly, including the things that I pay money for. Are we going to get an extra few weeks of Premium added on? Mine has the same end date as before.

The Editorial has your answers...

Bugs! - There are numerous bugs that have been reported to us. We are working on prioritising these bugs and fixing them in order of importance. The item bug first and foremost, followed by other blockers that affect gameplay. Of course, daily news spotlights also fall under this category.

As we continue to fix our site issues, we have not been able to focus as strongly on the following content as we have wanted:

Premium Players - As stated, we will be granting free time to make up for time lost. Please look out for this in the next couple of days.

For all players - We decided EVERYONE should get some free NC! We will be giving away some goodies in the next couple of days.

Habitarium - Please check back soon for a page with information.