Welcome Back Transition Gifts Now Available!

hrtbrk

So what is the price of meepit before this?

I really want to tell TNT these items can't compensate for the items they took from me. I sent darigan pb to a friend a day after the site get back up and the thing went missing.

As far as I can tell, Meepits before the compensation were between 1.5-2 mil, depending on the seller. This is great news for meepit or petpet collectors who want to try to get all the possible colour combinations. A little more attainable now :)

So grateful for the free NC. Definitely saving it for my annual Christmas splurge :D

When I saw the Meepit, I thought it was a joke, kind of like when TNT pretends to give us a Rod of Supernova during the Advent Calendar. I'm so happy that I actually have one right now! I've always wanted one since I first started playing Neopets.

As for the value dropping, unfortunately that's part of the game. Whenever you keep items as investment, there's a risk the value will go down. There have been a few valuable items I kept in my SDB that later became worthless (and the opposite has happened as well). I'm sorry if anyone here lost NP over this, but then again I can't say I wish this didn't happen...

I would have much preferred something like 1500 NC & 100,000 NPS, :woot: but it's really more than what I really cared about... I just wanted things to get resolved to pre server move which created a "symptom" - eggcave ...

The meepit is just a bit of neopets humor & trading post filler as far as I'm concerned.

It sucks that the Meepits will now go way down in value, but I'm also still kinda happy about it? Because that's an amazing edition to my petpet gallery that would've taken me a while to save up for.

I am in complete agreement, so happy to add to my petpet gallery!! Wooo!

I got the Meepit. I just threw it into my SDB. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. I thought the gift(s) was a nice surprise!

I am a premium member, and got 3 cards to scratch. Received money 2x and a book. I'm happy with that. :rock:

Yay! neocash that will sit for nearly a year because I won't know what to do with it :P

Anyone heard anything about a Habi gift/compensation?

*sniffs*

I haven't seen anything about the Habi gift/compensation yet - I suspect they are trying to deal with all the glitches first. I had on;y purchased a few NC items for mine, but I know lots of players went all out, I hope there is some sort of relevant compensation made.

Yay! neocash that will sit for nearly a year because I won't know what to do with it :P

Anyone heard anything about a Habi gift/compensation?

*sniffs*

From the recent Not-Really-An-Editorial:

here is a short list of things we hope might answer the majority of the questions we have received:

Habitarium - Please check back soon for a page with information.

So, presumably, there will be some sort of farewell/compensation soon.

They also released a new avatar that people could get if they checked the news the day neopets came back.

I survived the neopocalypse!

https://images.neopets.com/neoboards/avatars/neopocalypse.gif

Only it wasn't new but a retired one that they re-released for this event.