A Lucky Find!

carlyle

Today, I beat the hard mode of the Kiko Pop challenge and won a "Faerie Flute". It is an uncommon wearable, but I decided to search its price before discarding it.

I'm glad I did. It is listed at 600k on Jellyneo, but it seems to be selling for less on the Trading Post. Now I am thinking of saving up again, but I am unsure for what. What else should I do with *ALL OF THIS MONEY*? :laughingsmiley: I'm pretty bad at saving unless it is for something I know that I really want and can afford.

Congrats on the big win! Here are some thoughts:

• What's your bank interest? You could save until you get to the next interest rate.
  • Do you already have a lab map?
  • How's your battledome set? Does anything need an upgrade?
  • Is there a fancy wearable you've always wanted but couldn't afford?
  • Do you have a gallery? Is there anything expensive you want for it?
  • Do you collect stamps? Or avatars? Maybe you could borrow something from the ALP, or buy an avatar item.

My default mode is saving. I try to only spend NP on battling, my gallery, and avatars (and stocks, but that's another form of saving). Training and stocks come out of my daily NP earnings, and I plan gallery/avatar/weapons purchases based on hitting savings goals -- and I try to set those goals so that I'm rarely spending more than 10% of my bank account at once. (Or if I'm saving for a really big item, I'll save until I have enough so that my bank account will go back to what it currently is. For example, when I bought a 12M NP paint brush, I started with 10M NP, saved to 22M, and then bought the paint brush.)

Do you have any specific goals. I'm saving up right now to get a Meowclops lent to me. It's going to take me a long while. Once I'm done with that, I'll finally let myself expand my gallery some more. Just keep saving until there's something you really want.

whooah that's awesome!! :D Good luck selling! I haven't gotten anything off the kiko pop hard mode worth more than a few hundred...today I won a "pink squirt toy" but it's cool too see you can win some pretty nice items

I always save until there's something I really need in my life...or...er..my neo life

Congrats on your nice win!

I'd say sell unless, of course, you're into customizing.

I always save until there's something I really need in my life...or...er..my neo life

I lol'd at that louder than I should have o.o

bd_axe_01.gif Basic Rubber Axe for me today from hard mode. Seems like I was just lucky enough to pop it <.<

I guess my main challenge is finding a buyer. I no longer have any goals as completing Nayarra's customization removed much of my Neopets ambition for now. I still have the Flute and other accessories on the Trading Post, but they aren't selling.

Sadly, I don't have very many neopoints in bank - much of my neopoints is locked up in my items. Having a decent interest would make saving easier for me as I get pretty busy from my responsibilities.