Hello TDN

just_shaye

Hello! I had posted a question about avatar rarity, in the excitement to finish my NT article, and realized I hadn't introduced myself yet. Please excuse me.

My name is Shaye, I'm a college student studying Archaeology, and Ive been playing Neopets since 2001. I took a break for about 3 years, but now I'm back! I've managed to collect 55 (non-clickable) avatars in the past 2 weeks so for that I am proud! Its upsetting to see how many retired avatars there are-and that I have none of them. My current account is only 8 years old, and apparently the past 3 years was prime time for those retired avatars! Oh well… My two avatar goals right now are Neoquest, and Meerca Chase.

I am actively seeking to join a guild, preferably a collectors guild, and since the guild search engine is down, its difficult to find the right one. My username is just_shaye so if you want to send me a guild, or friend request, I will gladly accept =]

Thanks for your time guys, Ill see you around!

I know! There are so many retired ones! Im not missing any more though!

I would really like to work in a museum, and eventually retire as a college professor. I'm obsessed with fossils, ancient pottery (I make pottery also) and bones. My boyfriend is studying Mycology, so I may try to do some fieldwork related to that also so we can travel together. Mushrooms were the most dominate life forms (as they are today also), so that will go great with my studies.