Lucky today!

starstop_58

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/fille_dombre/anotherone22-2.jpg~original

This is the first time I ever won anything from here like this. I usually win just food or little np!

Congrats. That is a pretty neat prize ^^

I once won a Strawberry PB and recently a Fire PB. Not as great as Woodland, but I'm not complaining :3

Oh wow from the same thing daily? I was shocked I didn't know they gave out PB in that daily

I didn't know that daily gave out paintbrushes until I read the thread on here about it. That's what keeps me going back when I mostly win nothing and usually get a baggus and a few points when I do win something. Good haul!

I didn't know that daily gave out paintbrushes until I read the thread on here about it. That's what keeps me going back when I mostly win nothing and usually get a baggus and a few points when I do win something. Good haul!

I didn't know either . I was really surprised when I saw this but oh so happy. I hope you win something in the future

Thats awesome congrats!

A few weeks ago I won a Christmas paint brush, and about year ago I got an electric blue paint brush.

Sometimes the fruit machine is awesome(but most of the time I win nothing).

I mostly get nothing but this time yay congrats on your wins.

Congrats! I won an Eventide PB from the Fruit Machine once,but it was a looong time ago.

Oh wow I would love to have that PB. Hope you win more in the future

holy bologna!!

That's a rad prize. I've gotten a red paint brush and a striped paint brush from the fruit machine, but a woodland?? that's just awesome :D congrats!