What should I morph my Xweetok into?

I recently became aware that customizing a xweetok is a pain in the pteri, so I want to morph it into something else!

Any suggestions on what's an easier pet to customize?

If it helps I currently have a Halloween tonu, striped lutari, and a pirate draik

I hope this is posted in the right forum!

Kacheek's all the way! woo! although I can't talk much since I changed mine into a maraquan :X

I also like to customize aishas, peophins, and rukis

I find my lenny is really fun to customize as well

I have a Xweetok, and I love customising him. Customising Xweetoks, I have found, is a problem because of their ruff. It hides certain items. The same is true for my usul.

If I had to pick a species, it would be gelert. Gelerts are really fun to customize. That, and their loyal nature reminds me of my favorite Bleach character, Chad.

:offtopic:Chad and Orihime are like platonic soul mates.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks slavecrown :]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Personally I like Blumaroos for customizing. Two legged pets are often easier then four legged ones. The only pet I've had a challenge with is my Faerie Lutari before she became a Draik. Hiding those feet was a challenge. Everything else about her was beautiful.