New Avatar Ideas...

lovedwallflower

I would really like to see one connected to reading books to your pet - not a specific book, the number of books or the pet's intelligence.

It makes sense for TCG collectors to have an avatar too.

Key Quest avatar has been long overdue. I hope this has something to do with how many keys in total (as opposed to how many gold keys, as that would encourage quitting)

What would you like to see?

I like the idea of an avatar for reading a set number of books, given how expensive it is to get the Book Award.

Other ideas:

Feeding, for example, 500 unique foods to a pet

Donating a number of items or an amount of neopoints to the money tree

Owning 2000+ of one item in your SDB/ gallery (disappears like emo usuki if you get rid of some of them - might decrease the number of junk items everywhere)

I always thought it would be cool to have an avatar that accompanied the Beauty Contest. Maybe an avatar for placing in the top three overall? A lot of effort goes into that contest from drawing the picture to advertising and there's not much reward in my opinion.

I would like to see more avatars related to the battledome. Only certain pets can get an avatar and that isn't right. I think every pet should be able to obtain one, or at least have more available types of pet related avatars in the battledome.

Maybe a neohome related avatar. There could be levels for creating and decorating your neohome. I am not sure how it could work for the new neohomes, but for the classic neohomes, a certain number of rooms, and a certain number of items in each room could constitute a level. Once you reach a certain level, you get an avatar.

The "Neopian Riches" avatar. Once you hit the 10 mil mark in your bank account, you should receive the Neopian Riches avatar.

Key Quest avatar has been long overdue. I hope this has something to do with how many keys in total (as opposed to how many gold keys, as that would encourage quitting)

That's actually a BRILLIANT idea! It would be very close to solving the problem with quitters!!! LOVE IT!

I hope that TNT is reading this - there are so many awesome ideas here :D

I'm thinking that there will most definitley be a habi avatar - TNT said the Prof would reward us for helping and I just kind of assumed that meant an avatar (?)

EDIT: Now that I'm training my pet and realising how expensive (and slow!) it is, I think players who have trained their pets deserve an avatar... say, if they have 500+ Strength / Defence / Endurance.

It makes sense they would use the rubbish avatar to get rid of stuff. I'd like to see an avatar for donating a lot though. Maybe make a rarity qualification so people don't just dump junk.

I like a lot of those ideas though. However, I think they still have a lot of issues *cough, cough, battledome* to fix before they get there.
I also wish event avatars were a little easier to earn or we knew more about them. I was one of the people that was one part away from fixing the coincidence and hadn't claimed my prizes yet. I lost 100k+ getting some of those items for no reward.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.