Making a gallery.

CherryGrass

Hello :)

I decided that I'd like to have my own gallery. My theme will be the colour orange! Because it's my favourite colour xD

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for how to actually start a gallery up? I have no idea what to do!

I agree. Go to the Jelly Neo Item database and use their search. Make sure you search for orange in the item name box. That will give you everything that has orange in the name. Then search for orange in the item description box. That will give you everything with orange in the item description that might not necessary have the word orange in the title. Don't forget to search for the plural as well-oranges. Good luck with your gallery.

I've been doing the same thing with green, and Jellyneo's wishlist feature has really helped me know what to get. I also have a seperate list for green things that don't have green in their title.

To add to teeniem55's post:

Try to think of any other terms that can describe orange things (like peach or sunny) and add them as well. Finally, some pets / petpets / petpetpets have generic colors that might be orange (ex for green: mootix things are usually green).

also since I I'm thinking this is going to get very expensive, you could think about limiting the items and maybe narrowing down the category. Like you could just do a gallery of "edible" orange things, or orange toys or something to that effect

just some food for thought (pun intended) if you start this up and find yourself running out of cash lol....gallery upgrades get expensive!

also since I I'm thinking this is going to get very expensive, you could think about limiting the items and maybe narrowing down the category. Like you could just do a gallery of "edible" orange things, or orange toys or something to that effect

just some food for thought (pun intended) if you start this up and find yourself running out of cash lol....gallery upgrades get expensive!

I would definitely agree with this advice.

In the long run your gallery can be filled with everything orange imagineable!

But at the beginning, set about collecting perhaps just one genre of orange (like food).

Once you've done that, and you're reaching the more pricey objects, maybe add another category (toys?) and get some there.

That way you can display your items in a pleasing way, be able to set attainable goals for yourself & not spend too much money. ^^.

I'll put it here and NeoMail you, I made a trade for you with some orange-looking stuff for your gallery =3