In your opinion, what are the "must do" dailys.

Sarkhan

The daily's I will probably always do are:

Anchor Management, (there's Draik morphing potion, Draik egg, Paint Brush)

Forgotten Shore (Draik egg, Draik potion)

Kiko Pop ( Usually I never like to do this event, until today I got a Bag of Peanuts from it, worth like 350k, I am not sure if this daily gives more rare items)

Grave Danger (Not sure what are the good items from this daily, but sometimes the items are ok)

Goltzan's Shrine (Boost your pets level)

Fishing (Once your lvl are high there's opportunity to loot big items)

Lab Ray, Petpet Ray

So yeah is there any other daily's you can get big items from it?

I recommend collecting your bank interest daily for obvious reasons. Also the Battledome is great! On a good day with the Koi Warrior I can make 50k or more from selling red codestones. I basically do everything that's profitable or that gives free items. Free items going into my shop for even 1 NP a piece still adds up so every bit is worth it.

Bank interest is definitely a biggy. You'll be very upset at the end of the year when you find out you lost out on that many Neopoints. I also try to do the ones that increase stats as that will help in the battledome, which also helps you with getting avies :D

Beyond those mentioned, I always make a point to do my daily jobs at the Employment Agency, the Wheel of Mediocrity, Qasalan Expellibox, the Wishing Well, TMBGPOP, and Stocks.

Doing five jobs daily may be a chore, but one can make 1-10k profit for a single job completed. I also do them to increase Nayarra's job count.

The Wheel of Mediocrity costs 100np a spin, but the neopoints rewards come up surprisingly often. As the entry fees are low and you get 500np, 1knp, and 2knp quite often, it is profitable to spin it many times.

Qasalan Expellibox can give you free Neocash. 'Nuff said.

The Wishing Well, which I have talked about on another thread, is giving a small investment for a surprisingly high rate to strike it big on expensive 'uncommon' items like Bag of Peanuts or Goodie Bags, which run for several hundred thousand neopoints.

TMBGPOP gives a good deal of neopoints and it has a chance to give out some of the expensive Goodie Bags.

Stocks are awesome. If you learn to do them and use patience, you can make a theoretical 45k day profit from the stock market with minimal time commitment.

Before anything else each day, COLLECT YOUR BANK INTEREST. The few times I have forgotten I have missed out on many thousands and kicked myself. Remember you can't collect for that day after you've deposited, so do it first. As for the Underwater Fishing, I'm at almost level 400 and I can't remember ever getting anything worth over 1,000, and even that is rare. The Forgotten Shore pays an average of several thousand a week, plus the chance of a Treasure Chest or a Draik Egg, so it is a must. I'm surprised no one mentioned The Fruit Machine. I once got a Lost Desert Paint Brush! :woot: Tombola is usually junk, but can give a codestone. Blue Grundo can pay occasionally (plus the random toys are cute :D). All of these are just one click, so not much time is needed to do all each day.

What everyone else said ^^

Just some data to back it up:

Battledome (Koi Warrior): Over the past ~2 months (67 days) I have made 2.59M NP (~38K/day) from the daily 15 items and daily 1500 NP (Based on early September prices of the items)

Stock Market: Over 16 months (after already having built up a portfolio): I made about 4.24M NP (8.84K/day), but I feel the stock market has slowed a bit since the transition, so your results may vary.

Finally, Food Club is one I'm just getting started in, but I've heard it's great for getting lots of NP for little work. I follow http://www.neopets.com/~myfoodclubbetsand try to bet everyday.

P.S.

Another reason to collect your bank interest first is that there is a random event which will reset the interest and you can collect again in the same day.

I admit I do each and every daily I can, I even still get my free jelly and omelet everyday. I'll echo everyone else that bank interest is an ABSOLUTE MUST. I enjoy the Negg Cave even though most of the prizes are crap. I just like little puzzles like that.

I try to do everything I can because nine times out of ten even if I can't use it now, eventually I'll stumble across a job that wants a few of the items I just have lying around or if I'm feeling particularly awesome that day I'll donate them to newbies on the site that could use some food or a toy for their pet.

i've made the most np from the battledome, mysterious negg cave, forgotten shore, and kiko pop. i actually have a list of a whole bunch of dailies that i do, but those are the most reliable money makers. i also make sure to do the grumpy old king even if it's a busy day because i want to cross that avatar off my list the most. it's the most annoying because you have to actually input the correct phrase compared to other dailies that are just clicking a button.

Before anything else each day, COLLECT YOUR BANK INTEREST. The few times I have forgotten I have missed out on many thousands and kicked myself. Remember you can't collect for that day after you've deposited, so do it first. As for the Underwater Fishing, I'm at almost level 400 and I can't remember ever getting anything worth over 1,000, and even that is rare. The Forgotten Shore pays an average of several thousand a week, plus the chance of a Treasure Chest or a Draik Egg, so it is a must. I'm surprised no one mentioned The Fruit Machine. I once got a Lost Desert Paint Brush! :woot: Tombola is usually junk, but can give a codestone. Blue Grundo can pay occasionally (plus the random toys are cute :D). All of these are just one click, so not much time is needed to do all each day.

Yep, I am surprised nobody mentioned The Fruit Machine either. I received a Rainbow PB and a Skunk PB. When you win the PBs you also get at least 20,000 nps. So if you are lucky, it can be very profitable. But you can also win 1,000 or 2500 nps. As TheNeoHyena said, the Mysterious Negg Cave puzzles are fun and you have the chance to win poogle morphing potions and Ultimate Icy Neggs, of which I just sold one of for 28,800. Someone was asking about rare items from grave danger. You can get a doctors bag, which are currently over 25,000 nps. I also got a Maraquan petpet PB. Coltzan's shrine is good for raising level and restoring health, but it also gives dubloons.

lol, after writing this post, I checked grave danger, and received a starry grarrl morphing potion! All of the dailies are worth doing as there is always a chance of getting something worthwhile.

http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/rntracy1/media/gravedangerluck_zpsd7f7c55e.png.html

Edited by rntracy1