[CC] Let's Make Beautiful Music Together

Angeló

Hey my lovely TDN'ers . I know I'm asking a lot but would you please consider voting for me in this week's CC ? Voting is valid every 4 hours and I really appreciate it every single one counts :)

By darkobsession:
Library Faerie: Now all I need is a Fyora Spring Song Book and I've got an orchestra.

Direct Voting Link :

http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_browse.phtml?page=0&action=vote&actionid=18752289

Thank You :)

caption_1383.gif

you must've double-clicked , once you click it the vote registers :) & thanks

Ah! I'll give it another go.

OK. Clicking the link now just takes me straight to the error page, whereas at least last time I got taken to the page with everyone's entries on it. I don't know why it's doing that. *pouts* It doesn't like me. :sad01_anim:

I'll have to try again later, when four hours have passed. Is there an eye rolling smilie here? Ah, yes. :rolleyes_anim:

whereas at least last time I got taken to the page with everyone's entries on it

this means your vote registered but you probably didn't pay attention to the black "thank you for voting" phrase :)