'Ello 'Ello

TheNeonHyena

Heya all, Izak here!

New to TDN but far from new to Neopets. Started my first account way back in 2002, though because I had to fake my birthday to do so and forgot my password, I simply visit those pets from afar now. Used to just kind of hoard up items and play games, but recently decided it was time to start actually doing some things on my account.

I have become a bit of an avatar hound, before stumbling upon this site I had never even known there were so many avatars for NP. I'm a bit paranoid about being frozen so I tend to avoid the forums and such on there, but I'd like to make a few friends and learn a thing or two about a site I love.

Hi. you can add me. Welcome to the forums. I always used to use fake birthdays too haha i dont know why that was a thing? It got me in trouble with a lot of games when I forgot my passwords -_-

I also faked my birthday and forgot my password, but I was so attached to my old account that I filed a request for my password via TNT and told them that I lied for my birthday, but I can prove it was my account in other ways.

It's apparently super common, and they gave me my birthday! You can also get your account back, you just need to ask. :)

I did ask a few years ago. They basically told me that lying about my age was against their policy. I didn't really have any other ways to prove the account was mine since it had been years and I couldn't remember anything that I owned.

I did ask a few years ago. They basically told me that lying about my age was against their policy. I didn't really have any other ways to prove the account was mine since it had been years and I couldn't remember anything that I owned.

Boooooooo :( I'm sorry to hear that, I guess I was super lucky and bumped into a TNT member in a good mood. Either way, welcome back! :)